bingo wings

I'm getting married next October and hate my flabby bingo wings, I am majorly over weight and I am dieting so hopefully they will go down but does any one know any good exercises to help make them look better.
I have a 6 month old baby and struggling with time

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Just keep losing weight. They'll go down when they're ready to, unfortunately. You cannot spot reduce.
  • mgalovic01
    mgalovic01 Posts: 388 Member
    edited November 2016
    Reduce your caloric intake and watch them disappear. Aside from that, any exercise you do will burn calories and speed up your weight loss. I know that pull ups target that area though.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Strongly suggest to do resistance training while eating in a deficit. If you don't, you will experience more muscle loss as you lose weight than if you did incorporate it into your life.

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    mgalovic01 wrote: »
    Reduce your caloric intake and watch them disappear. Aside from that, any exercise you do will burn calories and speed up your weight loss. I know that pull ups target that area though.

Pull ups target the triceps?

OP, there's no such thing as spot reduction. Keep losing weight and as chieflrg said, incorporate a good resistance/strength training program to minimize muscle loss.
  • mgalovic01
    mgalovic01 Posts: 388 Member
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    mgalovic01 wrote: »

Pull ups target the triceps?

OP, there's no such thing as spot reduction. Keep losing weight and as chieflrg said, incorporate a good resistance/strength training program to minimize muscle loss.

My mistake. I thought bingo wings were folds on lats. In this case, punching a speed bag would be great.