I got to be on Good Morning America and CNN.com!!!

Options

Replies

• deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing!
    Great job the both of you!! Kudos!
  • b_vball
    b_vball Posts: 9
    Options
    This is INCREDIBLE!! You (both) should be so proud. You deserve this!:drinker:
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing!!!! Loved the stories!!!! Thanks!
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    sooo amazing!! you ladies are awesome!!!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - your story is inspiring!
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Im totally reading your replies in an accent now lol but anyway, great job and congrats!! I have oh about 150lbs to go myself before im a healthy bmi :/ im seeing inch loss but the scales moving well sometimes not at all but I do have a LOT of swelling in my leg and foot from a massive blood clot I got while I was pregnant with our youngest son (now 10 weeks old) im a month into my journey give or take a few days and 6lbs is still good I know :) better than the scale going up!
  • Dazellyn
    Dazellyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My bestie and reading that article are a couple of reasons I recently came back to mfp! ^^5
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Fantastic journey the 2 of you had... watching the story made me cry!! Be proud of yourself you are amazing!! Best wishes for your continued success!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You're story is so inspiring! I read through the comments and it's amazing what jealous people will say haha..
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That is the BEST! Can you imagine how many people, myself included, that you will insprie? Just fabulous! :smile:
  • made2wonder
    made2wonder Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's a great story! I celebrate your commitment to your goals and to each other.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    fantastic articles and photos! so inspirational! Congratulations!
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for sharing your story! I still have a LONG way to go and have really been struggling with making bad eating choices for the last 9 months. Therefore, my weight hasn't really gone down since then. Like both of you my husband tells me I am beautiful and truly makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful women in the world. I am fortunate to have his unconditional love. I do wish, however, I had a "buddy" I could call for support who was going through the same journey I am on. I have been a food addict for years and it is a real struggle. However, your story reminded me that with or without a buddy it's a journey that I NEED to finish! You and your friend are INSPIRATIONAL! I will think of the both of you when I'm tempted to make bad choices.

And you both look AWESOME! :drinker:
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The video won't load for me. :( Either way, congrats! :D
  • raggedyanne5
    raggedyanne5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    deksgrl asked about what I do for strength training. I started with doing an Activtrax program at my gym. It tells me each day what weight machines to do. Once I got seasoned with that I added some strength classes. I take abs and boot camp class both of which combine strength with cardio. I have just recently added a TRX class.
  • raggedyanne5
    raggedyanne5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mom2ATM, it is so frustrating when you know you have a lot to lose and the pounds come off in these tiny little increments. One day when I was still in the beginning (over 300lbs) I remember I lost 1 pound and I said to Diane (while pointing at my body in tears) "One pound on THIS?" I was so upset, but when I said that she busted out laughing and then I got tickled. That quote became one of our mantras. Now it's so funny when I point at my body and say "173 pounds on THIS?" And yes please read all posts in a southern twang (my husband calls it "deep woods off")! :tongue:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I'll say it again, awesome :) And funny too!
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing accomplishment! I don't have as much weight to lose, but still have battled the yo-yo weight roller coaster since having my first baby almost 27 years ago. Thanks for sharing your inspirational story, I hope to finally lose the weight that I need to lose and keep it off once and for all!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Fantastic story - what an inspiration!
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I read the article and I'm amazed! Congratulations to you and Diane! Truly inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!