Deloris New to Myfitnesspal

Options
Hello everyone! I am Deloris and I started using this website about a month ago, but wasn't exactly taking advantage of what it had to offer. I now have a good understanding of how to use all the tools provided and am really liking it. It's very easy and simple!
Currently I am doing the 60 day Insanity program and I am a week away from having my first month completed. So far I have seen a tremendous difference in my body as far as muscle wise. I have checked my weight yet, but I'm sure not much has really changed based on my calorie diet I provided for myself. I have seen muscles develop using the Insanity workout and this workout required no weights used (only body weight)

Well, that's a little about me, I hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July weekend and stay safe!

Replies

• naturalShar
    Options
    Welcome back! Its great that you are seeing a change in muscle,I gotta try Insanity.
    Congrats,may you have continued success!:flowerforyou:
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome...sort of. lol Welcome to the forums maybe? hehe. Well done on what you've achieved so far! Your picture is beautiful btw :smile:
  • evansdeloris
    Options
    Thank you both for your comments! If either of you try the insanity, let me know how you like it. It is wonderful and I have had so much energy since I've been doing it and eating right. If you need the discs let me know I can copy them for you or try eBay. That is where I purchased a brand new set for like 80 bucks.
    Well, thanks again and good luck on your goals!
    :happy:

Deloris