So I woke up with my hand in the fridge...

Options
After doing great yesterday for the 1st time in weeks, I "woke up" around 10pm last night eating 2 pizza Hut bread sticks out of the fridge. I didn't go over my calories but it was still a disappointment on my end.

Anyone else ever do this?

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I don't quite understand. Do you mean you are literally sleepwalking to the fridge, or are you talking about eating mindlessly, not really realizing what you're doing?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Are your calories set too low? Maybe go for a pound or half-pound loss per week, instead of two pounds?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oops, and to answer your question, I have never "sleep-ate." But I've seen many people on this site that have that problem. Sometimes it's related to a medication. Could that be an issue for you?
  • Krislynell
    Krislynell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't quite understand. Do you mean you are literally sleepwalking to the fridge, or are you talking about eating mindlessly, not really realizing what you're doing?

I woke up after falling asleep on the couch, to let the dogs out and I was half asleep. I remember feeling hungry and I guess those are what I grabbed. Lol.

I think it was partially due to it being my 1st day back on trying to eat at a deficit after weeks of binging bad stuff.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    No sleep eating. I have woken up due to acid reflux and gotten myself a Saltine cracker to get the acid out of my throat.