Restarting

Options
Needing some tips on restarting from losing& gaining back weight...I know right *eye roll*. and now I'm getting back to it, needing help & encouragment. I hope I'm not the only one who is thinking this. Thanks!

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    If you've used this site before you will know its fairly easy to follow - plug in your stats, start logging all your meals and every single thing that you eat consistently and as accurately as possible. If you do any exercise you can eat some of those earned calories back as that's how MFP works. Stick with it and you will lose, it really is that simple.

All the best :smile:
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am restarting as well--some stressful things and living a very nomadic lifestyle for 2 months (no kitchen--I will never take for granted cooking my own meals again) derailed my mental thinking on losing weight and I have gained almost all the weight back that I had lost. I guess another question is how to cope with the mental side of it--knowing that you can lose that weight, the disappointment of gaining that weight back, and how to stay focused and move forward.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!! Once you know how mfp works the hardest part is sticking to your calorie goals and keeping motivated. Feel free to add me, I find having my active friends are a huge part of staying focused and being successful!
  • burnfatty17
    burnfatty17 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me