Classes at the gym

Options
Hi! I like to do a class at my gym once or twice a week, it's called Body Pump. It's a series of exercises working the full body with weights, repetitively. It goes fast in an aerobic sort of way so the weights aren't particularly heavy even though it's pretty intense workout. Does anyone else do classes like this at their gym, and how do you log it without logging each individual exercise? I don't think I could remember to log each individual exercise in a 60 minute class haha.

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I just find something close and log it as that...when in doubt, walking or crossfit are my go-to logs depending on how intense it felt.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Circuit training may be appropriate.
  • bonsmom
    bonsmom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do body pump also, love it! To log under exercise, I go to cardio and use the strength training entry.
  • BrianKMcFalls
    BrianKMcFalls Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    If you search Les Mills under exercises, all the classes will come up and then just enter minutes. Not sure if it's anymore accurate than just logging it as a generic circuit training or crossfit session, but it is nice to know looking back what actual class you did.