Friends Needed!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am looking to have some friends on here to share thoughts, ideas, and just plain be there for me, and vice-versa, as I make my way to becoming healthy.

I have absolutely no energy and I am just so tired of being... well, tired. So 2 nights ago I signed up at Xperience Fitness. To motivate myself further and to hold me accountable, I also signed up to have a personal Coach.

Yes, it costs more money than I wanted to pay, but then I started thinking about it. I've tried to lose weight and become healthy for so many years, and I have just not been able to do it. I've had little success. I've lost weight, but I always end up gaining it back. I also thought of how having a Coach may prevent future health problems that would in all possibly cause me to spend more money than having a coach. So this is preventative. Most of all, I am worthy of being invested in. I deserve to have help.

I have a friend who has joined and we will be doing it together. We are meeting Coach Devin for the first time in an hour. So here is to a lifestyle change and new journey... I hope to find other like-minded folks to share with. :smiley: