Hi there

Options
I'm fairly new...or I guess I should say starting over again. I'm 58 and need to lose about 100 pounds but St this point, I'm setting small goals and would be happy with 75 lb loss.

Replies

• bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • leapyearcin
    leapyearcin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for starting! :)
  • leapyearcin
    leapyearcin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Btw I just saw there's a another thread titled "Women 50+ for December 2016". Check it out?
  • cjoy1022
    cjoy1022 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 68 years old and have had the same goal for the past three months, and will continue with that goal for December: 15 minutes 2x/day of walking (in home). That is the minimum. I like to do it with dvds, either my own, from the library, or from You tube. Also enjoy some stretching and light weight work. This is a slow journey, but I want to focus mostly on making better habits and choices, rather than just weight loss. So here's luck and best wishes for all of us for a healthy, meaningful December!
  • cjoy1022
    cjoy1022 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My weekly check-in: Sticking to my goals. Yesterday marked 100 days of logging on to MFP. Weight loss is about 10 pounds. I don't mind it being so slow, as I consider this a big lifestyle change, as far as eating and fitness go. Any progress is a good thing! Cheers to all of us who are just trying to be better!