I'm Back . . . And Hesitant

Options
Hello.
I'm not sure how long I have been on MFP; probably for about 2 or 3 years. I have come so close to posting diet and exerciser for a year straight and then stopped. I am coming back now after several months away. I know I need to really stick to something that works because my weight is back to affecting my energy levels and possible blood pressure. I am super lazy in the Winter so this is going to be more difficult than it ever been. But I want to see a change.

I am a single mother of three children. And while I have a sedentary job (I work for the State of Arkansas) my middle son is very active in sports and while he is at practice I usually have some place I can exercise (even if its just walking around the baseball park or basketball court and football field) but I usually don't because I am so sleepy (hence the energy issue). Also I am so self conscious about working out alone. I actually like going to the gym though, even if just for cardio work. I love the Treadmill and the bikes...but again energy.

This is my first time posting in the communities and I am hoping talking with you all and getting more friends here I will have more sense of accountability and get this ball that is now 6 years still, rolling again.

Replies

• ajyady
    ajyady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Challa! I have been on MFP but been very sporadic. I committed today to be more accountable and use MFP consistently. I am raising 4 children and go to the gym twice a week with a trainer but do not exercise any on my own. I am not afraid of going alone but struggle to make the time to go. Maybe we can motivate each other.
  • Luvmetheweighiam
    Luvmetheweighiam Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello today is my 1st day back and on the way to becoming 100 percent commited. Just looking for some support and motivation.