The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Yooo...Happy Thursday peeps! Make it a great day..
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday my middle aged friends. I survived curling but only barely last night we played like crap. I felt like crap. Today inhave no one vying for my time sonim gonna go skate!!! Like at my actual rink. I'm so excited

Ice skating? All the close local rinks are done here at the end of February. Have to stick to roller skating until summer session. We have a curling league here,may have to try it next fall.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    mcemino2 wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday my middle aged friends. I survived curling but only barely last night we played like crap. I felt like crap. Today inhave no one vying for my time sonim gonna go skate!!! Like at my actual rink. I'm so excited

Ice skating? All the close local rinks are done here at the end of February. Have to stick to roller skating until summer session. We have a curling league here,may have to try it next fall.

February?!? That's early. My home rink is year round it's and international trisnjgn centre. Curling is fun. Very social and a really neat intricate game
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I'll be 42 soon. I like to do cardio videos at home before work, a lot of hi/lo and kickboxing. I run a little outside when weather is nice, lift in the gym after work, swim in the summer.
  • DeeYonce
    DeeYonce Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    SoulBro7 wrote: »
    Hello, I’m Antoine. I’m 43 and checking in from Baltimore County, MD.

lol same...Bmore county but i'm 40. Tryna get this weight off.

Hello everyone.
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Good morning all you sexy people! Enjoy your Friday!
  • mcemino2
    Options

February?!? That's early. My home rink is year round it's and international trisnjgn centre. Curling is fun. Very social and a really neat intricate game

Such is life in southern Ohio. We have an outdoor rink and the indoor one close to me both close early. There are a couple open year round but they are an hour plus drive each way, kinda sucks. But with warmer weather and can get out the inlines and hit some bike trails.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Such is life in southern Ohio. We have an outdoor rink and the indoor one close to me both close early. There are a couple open year round but they are an hour plus drive each way, kinda sucks. But with warmer weather and can get out the inlines and hit some bike trails.

I grew up skating basically year round so it's just natural for me to be in an ice rink in the middle of summer. This year at least I'll have something to train for
  • mcemino2
    Options

I grew up skating basically year round so it's just natural for me to be in an ice rink in the middle of summer. This year at least I'll have something to train for

Skated some as a kid, but didn't really get into it until I turned 30. Started playing hockey, played for 20 years and trying to get back into shape to play again. Coached youth hockey for 7 years and was a ref for 12. Really miss it.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Skated some as a kid, but didn't really get into it until I turned 30. Started playing hockey, played for 20 years and trying to get back into shape to play again. Coached youth hockey for 7 years and was a ref for 12. Really miss it.

Being on the ice is always fun. Such a sense of freedom. I'm headed to the rink this mornjng....third day in a row yay
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    We won't curling
    My old person Olympics team has sponsors and enough committed skaters to compete
    I have music picked out to skate to
    It's a good day for this middle ager
  • Remaking_Me
    Remaking_Me Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Restarting. Again.

Time to be inspired by health more than anything.

Looking for fun and MFP active support friends ♡♡
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Good morning peeps!
    Restarting. Again.

Time to be inspired by health more than anything.

Looking for fun and MFP active support friends ♡♡

Welcome back!
  • kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hello... turning 49 in 2 weeks.🙂 feel free to add me.
  • enniogr
    enniogr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    soooo the big 5 0 this year and time to get healthy!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy weekend everyone. Today was the first time we had a little taste of spring. There is hope. It'll be time soon to get outside and enjoy all the outdoors has to offer
  • brendamac464
    brendamac464 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Back after a couple years off and would love some new friends.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    enniogr wrote: »
    soooo the big 5 0 this year and time to get healthy!

+3 here. That amazing milestone already becoming a distant memory.
  • TomFit18
    Options
    Hello peeps! Hope your days are going well!
  • mayavildo405
    mayavildo405 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Time flys 😗😜looking to be fit at 40 for health reasons and to feel good about myself!
    Have a great day!!