The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options
1886887888889890892»

Replies

• trouble30
    trouble30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy to accept new friends
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    drvaljones wrote: »
    ... I also think it's very cute that you 30 somethings want to be middle agers. At least you'll get a glimpse of things to come. ;-)

I'm way north of 50. What a long, strange trip it's been. Buckle up, buttercups. You're in for a hell of a ride. 😁

• mtbcrazy
    mtbcrazy Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 8
    Options
    Using this app again to track food calories and nutrients, although I wish it provided more detail on nutrients than it does. Tracking meals definitely puts perspective on how much is what and what certain portions should actually be. Combining this with cycling although it’s hard to do so outside here in Colorado this time of year. Thanks to Wahoo it’s actually not so bad inside on a stationary bike. Been doing it for years and am hoping to step it up in 2024. Wish I could run, but ACL issues prevent that now. Oh well. Taking up indoor rowing in the next week to compliment cycling. Hoping that goes well to help with overall health, strength and my golf game. lol. Anyone else do the indoor rowing thing? Advice? Cheers! Ps, hoping to drop 30lbs and become 18 again ( I am 52 now ) ha!!! Got to have goals and inspiration.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Going to check out Wahoo..I have an under desk elliptical, but I'm looking for more options to do indoors on my breaks working from home. My main exercise has always been hiking, which I still do once or twice per week, not near as much as I used to.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,191 Member
    Options
    @mtbcrazy

What other nutrient information are you looking for?

The database is crowd-sourced. Some of the entries are more complete than others. If you see something that's not complete, look for another entry for the same item. Sometimes they are wrong, so keep your eye out for that. You can revise the data if you like - the revised item with corrected nutrition information will be in your "my foods."
  • Hach8214
    Hach8214 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The middle agers :D love it!
    Hey everyone, I am new to this.
    My goal is to lose 20lbs, I am 5ft 8, female starting at 160lbs.
    I have done intermittent fasting for a year ( OMAD ) however needed to ramp up my progress, so thought this might help me.
    So far I am loving it, although I am always under my 1200 calories I have tweaked to allow myself.
    I think it's because I only eat once a day, any advice would be greatly appreciated, I am not sure if I should try and eat lunch then a dinner or stick with being under for the one meal.
    I am eating clean, low carb, highg protien and fat, so I do get full quickly.