Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 213,573Member, Premium Member Posts: 213,573Member, Premium Member
    Hey gang, happy almost Friday. I am so excited right now. I just learned that USA Cricket has been granted membership in the International Cricket Council. This is a huge step for them. I reached out to congratulate them and to ask about cricket activities in my area. I received a response that is putting me in touch with the rep in Connecticut. New England is part of the same region so he’ll now about RI. He’s asked me to cal him over the weekend for a chat. I told them I realize I’m too old to play but want to volunteer somehow. Should be a great convo.

Makes up for a crappy week on the weight loss front.

That is great news 🙂
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 6,324Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 6,324Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Finally made it to Friday; Hope y'all got through your week alright!
  • Kevin_HassenpflugKevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 58Member Member Posts: 58Member Member
    Wanting more friends - you can add me if you like. If you even want to view my profile on Facebook - I'm only one of three Kevin Hassenpflug's out there.
  • fFinfan66fFinfan66 Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    Happy Friday M’agers,been sometime since last post.Hope all are achieving their goals!Enjoy your weekend,keep movin and shakin.
  • MelGaL76MelGaL76 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi! I’m 42 and feeling fine :) Hope everyone is finding the strength to stay happy and and healthy. Feel free to add me. Would love some support from people wanting the same fitness/overall health goals as I am.
    I want to lose at least 30 pounds, I haven’t been very active for the past few years but starting this January I decided to kick myself in the *kitten*, stop complaining and do something about my weight/health.
    We can do this!!
  • Nomama1Nomama1 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    Add me can't wait to see the difference and get to know you
  • Anna28518Anna28518 Posts: 433Member Member Posts: 433Member Member
    Good morning M'agers.
    Have a great Saturday!
  • RiderOfWesternRiderOfWestern Posts: 6,324Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator Posts: 6,324Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Moderator
    Happy Saturday y'all.
    Gonna get out in the freezin temperatures and go for a walk and then to a couple barns today for some horse time.

• Razzle4012Razzle4012 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Hi 👋🏻
  • HokieBradHokieBrad Posts: 673Member Member Posts: 673Member Member
    Hey gang, happy almost Friday. I am so excited right now. I just learned that USA Cricket has been granted membership in the International Cricket Council. This is a huge step for them. I reached out to congratulate them and to ask about cricket activities in my area. I received a response that is putting me in touch with the rep in Connecticut. New England is part of the same region so he’ll now about RI. He’s asked me to cal him over the weekend for a chat. I told them I realize I’m too old to play buSt want to volunteer somehow. Should be a great convo.

That's great for you on the Cricket front! You know there is no such thing as crappy weight loss....just some weeks are better than others. Just STICK TO IT! Enjoy your weekend
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 29,276Member Member Posts: 29,276Member Member
    It's the weekend!!!! Hooray!!!!
  • fFinfan66fFinfan66 Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    Happy Saturday M’gers,gym time done yippie!!Cars are washed and sun is going down,life is good!Hope everyone is well,keep movin & shakin😎
  • Hephzibah35Hephzibah35 Posts: 9Member, Premium Member Posts: 9Member, Premium Member
    Hello feel free to add me!!
    Have a good Sunday y'all! ☕
  • FitnTrimSteveFitnTrimSteve Posts: 711Member Member Posts: 711Member Member
    HokieBrad wrote: »
    Hey gang, happy almost Friday. I am so excited right now. I just learned that USA Cricket has been granted membership in the International Cricket Council. This is a huge step for them. I reached out to congratulate them and to ask about cricket activities in my area. I received a response that is putting me in touch with the rep in Connecticut. New England is part of the same region so he’ll now about RI. He’s asked me to cal him over the weekend for a chat. I told them I realize I’m too old to play buSt want to volunteer somehow. Should be a great convo.

That's great for you on the Cricket front! You know there is no such thing as crappy weight loss....just some weeks are better than others. Just STICK TO IT! Enjoy your weekend

You’re right about the weight loss. Sometimes it just feels like I keep losing the same weight over and over again.
  • Boba_14626Boba_14626 Posts: 846Member Member Posts: 846Member Member
    Razzle4012 wrote: »
    Hi 👋🏻

Hello
    Happy Monday all!
    The good thing about Monday, you have 5 days to complete your work?
    Hope y'all are rested from your weekend and ready to take on this week's challenges.