The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday middle aged guys and gals!
    Today my friend is coming to do a morning skating class yay.
    I had massive sinus pain yesterday but meds seem to have remedied that.
    Tonight is my first mixed league game if the season!!!! Omg yay
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    mcemino2 wrote: »
    Good morning and happy Friday!

Hey how are you doing lately?
  • GaryZOrr1
    GaryZOrr1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just recently turned 50, looking for friends and inspiration, feel free to add me.
  • FORCEDREP5
    FORCEDREP5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Friday middle aged guys and gals!
    Today my friend is coming to do a morning skating class yay.
    I had massive sinus pain yesterday but meds seem to have remedied that.
    Tonight is my first mixed league game if the season!!!! Omg yay

Happy Friday!!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    ^^those cookies look good

So my friend never made it traffic was a *kitten*. I so love skating. My curling is arranged i will be playing tonight!!!! I'm tempted to throw some practice rocks because traditionally thats what I'd do. Not sure if I should spare the arm. Do I listen to my body or my brain
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!
    So desperately need the weekend!
    Heading down to Atlantic City to relax and get some gambling in. And I may have to visit the buffet ...
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I have had a long running campaign at work to get us to use Latex rather than Word for our production reports. After a 5 year campaign, I have 0 supporters from the other 96 staff.

It's odd that 96 people can be so wrong.

I'm off for a climb tonight, and then to a young person's birthday tomorrow.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options

So my friend never made it traffic was a *kitten*. I so love skating. My curling is arranged i will be playing tonight!!!! I'm tempted to throw some practice rocks because traditionally thats what I'd do. Not sure if I should spare the arm. Do I listen to my body or my brain

Good luck tonight!! Your recovery sounds like its going well...listen to your body and maybe try not to push the physical limits just yet?? Thats advice was probably useless.....go for it! LOL

Im so happy its Friday....cant wait to try to sleep late.....why oh whyyyy are the buses so dang early!?!?!?
    Just killing time waiting for the water softener repair man.....fun fun..but at least knocked my work out out of the way this morning! hahahah

kim
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    ohg31nn2zncu.jpg
    d6begpvsvioq.jpg
    Its my son's birthday party tomorrow. The cake toppers are still a work in progress 😬 But this is at least ready

droooooolllllll.....I have such a sweet tooth!
    been tough getting back on track after the holidays

happy bday to your son
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    kimber0607 wrote: »

Good luck tonight!! Your recovery sounds like its going well...listen to your body and maybe try not to push the physical limits just yet?? Thats advice was probably useless.....go for it! LOL

Im so happy its Friday....cant wait to try to sleep late.....why oh whyyyy are the buses so dang early!?!?!?
    Just killing time waiting for the water softener repair man.....fun fun..but at least knocked my work out out of the way this morning! hahahah

kim

I listened to the body and went shopping instead. Got some awesome deals. Clearly Karma is on my side today
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ohg31nn2zncu.jpg
    d6begpvsvioq.jpg
    Its my son's birthday party tomorrow. The cake toppers are still a work in progress 😬 But this is at least ready

They look delicious Nadine 🤤
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    This was a rough week on the road. Work stress, little sleep, poor food choices -- and the pizza and beer for dinner last night when I went out with the wife have all resulted in my feeling toxic this morning.

Today is a day for water and a long walk in the unseasonably warm temperatures. Tomorrow, I re-set.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    I get the spend the morning cleaning up the mess my cat left in my house this week. After having just finished up an extensive clean last weekend! And to top it off, I got to re-launder a kitchen rug I had just washed thanks to another cat expelling the breakfast he just ate onto it.

*sigh* the joys of pet ownership lol
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    The Joy's of owning a cat mine got me up at 5 o'clock this morning beause she wanted fresh water although I had changed it before I went to bed at 2am she woke up the dogs then pinched the ones bed!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Yay we won curling
    Booo I'm super sore. By about the 5th end I was running out of steam. Thank goodness we only played two more. Sweeping became an issue after that but yay for getting back at it
    Happy weekend middle agers
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,188 Member
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    The Joy's of owning a cat

Owning cats? I don't think so. Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.

• adriggs54
    adriggs54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    36 here. Feel free to add. :)
  • dwaters1962
    dwaters1962 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends so I don't feel so alone on this journey. I'm 58 and recently had open heart surgery and am trying to knock some lbs off. Also a Type 2 diabetic.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    annliz23 wrote: »
    The Joy's of owning a cat

Owning cats? I don't think so. Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.

Well my Lucy thinks she does true!