Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I'm always stiff when I wake up, it's so hard....

Options
G085H173
G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
.....to get moving but I find cycling and swimming really are the best ways to start the day

Replies

• G085H173
    Options
    Ahhh, yoga! I love yoga too. Hot yoga first thing is my favourite. Well said, you.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I hear you...I need to stretch everything...get nice and flexible before hitting the day hard.
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Not only do I find myself stiff, and inflexible - generally sore for some reason! LOL
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    JPBgrad98 wrote: »
    Not only do I find myself stiff, and inflexible - generally sore for some reason! LOL

I've been heard to say "My everything hurts"
  • G085H173
    Options
    I will soothe your everything if you stretch and rub away my stiffness
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
  • G085H173
    Options
    You're not far wrong!!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I mentioned to my PT this week about not sleeping and having pain, being so achy in the morning. She suggested that it could be muscle pain (I have nerve pain too). So I opted for a massage yesterday. I slept better, and woke up chipper. I'm definitely in for weekly massage for the next month.

• G085H173
    Options
    Seriously, massage is great. It can be so beneficial getting the last vestiges of lactic acid out of muscles, which is why it's important to warm down after exercise. Also, it stimulates blood flow and helps muscle get the necessary oxygen and nutrients to heal and grow after a work out. And for sleeping, try 20 mins meditation. Lots of apps to help with that. Works every time for me!!

Now, back to the innuendo......

I love a good bit of muscle manipulation in the morning......
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    I love a good bit of muscle manipulation in the morning......

Its always best to start slowly though. To hard and it hurts.