Naturally Slim

2»

Replies

• combsshan
    combsshan Posts: 47 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm on week 2 of Naturally Slim (my company is paying for it) and I too find myself with a bad attitude about it. Yes there are the basics which are sound--only eat when truly hungry and stop when satisfied, but then there is the pure conjecture. Eat one food at a time, eat only a "fistful" of food at a time (and that should keep you satisfied for 5+ hours) You can eat anything you want except sugar, milk, cereal and wine. Bunch of crap. Unfortunately my company only offered to pay for the program we get no insurance discount. Like most of you I would have been really PO'd if I'd paid for this out of my own pocket. Very little that I've seen so far is "new" information. Most of it I already knew. It's not the knowing that's the problem for most of us, it's the doing. I have noticed that drinking the H2orange (1 part OJ to 7 parts water) does seem to help with the sugar cravings, but that is the only new thing I've learned so far.

Final verdict. If your company is paying for it and you get a insurance discount, do it. Otherwise I would pass on this. It's false advertising and full of crap.
  • stuarpf
    stuarpf Posts: 1 Member
    I've been doing Naturally Slim since July 2017. I also had fitness assessment done at work in May 2017 so I use that as my starting point. I had another one done in March 2018, not as a finish point, but as a where I am now. These aren't measurements I took on myself, they were done on me by someone with their masters in kinesiology from a real school.

Results from a 32 year old guy without going to the gym, but relatively active with a couple of kids.

From May 3, 2017 to March 29, 2018

My weight went from 184.1 to 150.0

My body fat went from 25.9% to 9.8%

My BMI went from 27.6 to 22.5

My Waist/Hip ratio went from .86 to .83

I agree that the videos are a little annoying, but if you watch them they work.