booty too big.. need pointers

Options
j3ss3rkat
j3ss3rkat Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2016 in Introduce Yourself
hey ya'll!! San Diego here and trying to get my big bootyinto a smaller bikini ;) I am 26, is there any pointers you guys have?? read my profile, I could really use some support.. I have no idea where to start.. The only thing I've accomplished so far is realizing I eat too many calories. Any pointers for beginners on changing your eating habits or baby step exercising?? I'm clueless and just trying to get my confidence back!! Help me out <3<3

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,247 Member
    Options
    A kitten in a bikini! That would be something to see.

Pointers, set a reasonable goal--unless you are obese 1 pound per week or less. Log what you eat meticulously making sure that the entries you use out of the database match what you are eating nutritionally. Be patient.
  • j3ss3rkat
    j3ss3rkat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lol It wont let me say the "a" word for butt bahaha I changed it so it didnt sound so weird haha
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,839 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Drink water, record everything that you eat, plan ahead, exercise as much as you can (something that you truly enjoy is best), come here daily, read success stories, make this a lifestyle change and believe in yourself!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,247 Member
    Options
    Sure, now my response makes no sense. :) Yes the site automatically replaces certain words with kitten. Sometimes it actually makes posts sound much worse.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Booty too big?

Not possible.