175 lbs to 135ish - 12 to go!

Options
its_annabelle
its_annabelle Posts: 15 Member
edited December 2016 in Success Stories
Wanted to share my weight loss because this before and after is particularly shocking to me.

December 2014 vs December 2016. I definitely lost most of the weight in two distinctive segments - Jan- March 2015 and then August 2016- now.

I run a lot, about 3-5x a week!

I could use some new MFP friends :)

ofneg562gils.jpg

Replies

• SoulCoffee
    SoulCoffee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Your pictures are an inspiration to all of us. Thanks for sharing your progress!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    That is such a great accomplishment!! Keep it up! I'll add you! I was at 175 this morning looking to go to 145
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Wow...fantastic success! I'll send you a FR! I just started C25k recently. You look amazing!
  • its_annabelle
    Options
    Thank you guys!

@goingtobefit2015 - c25k is how I got into running! I still use some of the runs as HIIT sessions :smile:
  • anniefituk
    anniefituk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great and you're very inspiring!
  • Miradiab
    Miradiab Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Will send you FR need some motivation
  • provon
    provon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! I would love to match your stats! Also started at about that weight. Can't imagine 135
  • its_annabelle
    Options
    Thank you!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh, I started about the same weight and have lost the same amount. I would love to be friends. I am sending you a friend request.
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. Feel free to add me. I'm also a runner
  • chesitymcgee1
    chesitymcgee1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me you look great
  • eat_hike_b33r
    eat_hike_b33r Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? I started around that weight also and am aiming for about 125.
  • DontTellTheBoss
    DontTellTheBoss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    B)
  • cb2bslim
    cb2bslim Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Congrats on your weight loss! You and I just about started out at the same weight. I was 173 lbs when I started. I'm now trying to get rid of the stubborn tummy and thigh fat. I'm currently hanging in the mid 120s and loving it. I lack cardio but have been lifting weights. Add me if you like :smiley:
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference. I can see why you might feel a bit shocked but it's the shock of the new and fabulous. And 40lbs is alot. I run 4 miles about two to three times a week but don't see any difference from that - although I do it more for stress management than anything else. Feel free to add me - I'll try to add you if I can figure it out! B)
  • bbhm124
    bbhm124 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WTG..... INSPIRING
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow-what a difference-congratulations on your success!! Very inspiring-thanks for sharing :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!