Gaining Weight

Options
Hello!!

I have decided to try a shot at this app once again now I am back in training and rather motivated! I was just wondering if anyone out there is also working to gain weight... I'm a recovered anorexic and I'm looking to gain at least a stone!

H x

Replies

• Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I am trying to gain weight. I have health issues that make it tough, but this app has been so helpful! There is also a forum for gaining weight. You can add me as a friend!
  • drmoh1
    drmoh1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah feel free to add. If you guys have any tips then that would be good. As a male, I feel everything out there is about losing weight and there is no information on gaining it! I feel so self conscious and so I am trying to gain weight!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    There is a gaining weight forum here with lots of great informative members. Best wishes.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    There is a gaining weight forum here with lots of great informative members. Best wishes.

I don't know if you noticed, but the Forum category for "Gaining Weight" has been removed. At least on my web version.

There are some groups, under the "Groups" tab. Type in "Weight Gain" in the search box in Groups.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

I don't know if you noticed, but the Forum category for "Gaining Weight" has been removed. At least on my web version.

There are some groups, under the "Groups" tab. Type in "Weight Gain" in the search box in Groups.

Maybe you accidentally hid it? I still have it.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,997 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

Maybe you accidentally hid it? I still have it.

ooooooh. Maybe. I don't need to see that anyway. Thanks!
  • DressageMan
    DressageMan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you were able to defeat anorexia! I have friends that have been battling bulimia for years and I know it's hard. I'm looking to gain at least 10 pounds so people can stop asking me if I'm anorexic (which I'm not).