Need your help!

Options
I'm 23 and starting my journey. Wanting to lose 50 pounds. I'd love you to add me! I need all the motivation I can get. Please leave your tips and success stories/pics here!

Replies

• sammieparcell
    sammieparcell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Going off my weightloss my number 1 tip would be not to starve yourself (: i eat approx 1400 calories a day. And cut out the sugar. Haha. I exercise 6 days a week for about 1 1/2 hours doing both high intensity cardio then weights. But when i first started I did weights for 1 hour 3 times a week. Then cardio for 1 hour on alternating days :) hope this little bit of insight helps. It's helped me lose 83lbs in 11 months.
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I eat right count calories and eat less than I burn
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me ! (:
  • pcc0001
    pcc0001 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The biggest key to losing weight is calorie deficit eating. It's easier said than done but it really does work. On a daily basis, Write down what you eat , the exercises you do , weigh yourself and how you feel.
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm also 23 and have lost about 65 lbs so far! I've got about 30 more to go, I've been tracking calories and working out (running, swimming, weights) for the last year. Feel free to add me!
  • EDs3000
    EDs3000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The first step to take is to establish calorie intake goal. For Ex. I set my calorie intake to 1200 a Day, when fitness pal suggested to 1500 in order to lose 2 lbs a week. Hope this helps.