3rd try on here, I think?! Story inside.

I'm 23 and 5'6. I weigh 122.4 and wanna be around 130-150. I think my bottom half is def fuller than my top half. I think I def need more weight in my arms and belly. I had 3 kids and have had a hard time keepin weight on after havin them. (I got divorced a few days ago.) my babies were all back to back to back, And my 3rd one ended up bein in NICU a few weeks. While I was visiting her every day and stayed one night, my ex husband took our son. He is on the bc, so I had to go to court to get him back, so I was livin without him for about 7 months, then I was given temporary full custody and I now have primary. I had my 4th baby last month, and she was a stillbirth. I found out before I was induced to have her. With that bein said, I've had a lot of depression since then and have not ate right, I haven't ate very healthy all the time when I do eat, and I have recently found out I have heart and bp isusses too. I really need tips and motivational people to talk to and help a girl out! I have been doin pretty good I think since I got this app again and def plan to keep it up! So, add me if you need friends too to help motivate you or talk to you when you need it! :)

Replies

• ginnymaria
    ginnymaria Posts: 3 Member
    Are you still hanging around the app? I just had my stillborn daughter in the same conditions as you. Sending you a big hug. Hope you are doing good.