Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
My before & after. Let's see yours ;)

phg1dwkeoyhw.jpg

w4sb295n16i1.jpg

Replies

• PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Very nice !! Congrats on doing such a great job!
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    The first one looks great.

No the first one was a lazy slob who didn't take care of herself.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Jax2120 wrote: »

Wow, if that first one is a lazy slob, can you imagine how some of us feel when that actually looks better than some "after" pics. :(

You are taking that the wrong way. I'm not saying that because of how I looked necessarily . But because of my lifestyle. I sat around all day & wasn't the least bit active. I binged on fast food & sweets on a regular basis. That's how I remember that person. It has nothing to do with how you or anyone else looks at themselves.

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options

Wow.. You have a way with words
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »

Wow.. You have a way with words

Just stating facts. I'm sad that I didn't take care of myself for so long.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

I thought the same.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Wow, if that first one is a lazy slob, can you imagine how some of us feel when that actually looks better than some "after" pics. :(

You are taking that the wrong way. I'm not saying that because of how I looked necessarily . But because of my lifestyle. I sat around all day & wasn't the least bit active. I binged on fast food & sweets on a regular basis. That's how I remember that person. It has nothing to do with how you or anyone else looks at themselves.

Well let me say this, if you were lazy, inactive, binged on fast food and sweets regularly and STILL looked like that, you're truly blessed my dear. We should all be that lucky. Your after pic is even more amazing. Kudos to you.

#nothatin'
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I thought the same.

I did too.. I see self confidence in that first pic and see no traces of a "lazy slob"..
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options

Well let me say this, if you were lazy, inactive, binged on fast food and sweets regularly and STILL looked like that, you're truly blessed my dear. We should all be that lucky. Your after pic is even more amazing. Kudos to you.

#nothatin'

Thank you. I'm just glad I caught myself in time because I started having any medical issues.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I thought the same.

I did too.. I see self confidence in that first pic and see no traces of a "lazy slob"..

Thank you. But I was not very confident back then. I'm still not super confident now, but I am proud of my lifestyle change.

• bbhm124
    bbhm124 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW ....WOW....I LOVE TO SEE THEM ABS POP...... AWESOME
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You took a gem and polished it. Good job Jax.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    Wow OP. You were beautiful in your before and very fit and beautiful in your after. Congrats!!! Please try to treat your old self with the love and respect you deserve because many of us are the old you or worse. And we are trying very hard to treat ourselves as people and to like ourselves as we work on our fitness journey as well. You are IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE for how others think of themselves...I'm not saying this at all. I'm just saying it's always a good idea to try to treat yourself with kindness and positivity. It is another way of practicing good health.

I can agree to that. I'm my own worst critic & I need to go easy on myself sometimes. Thank you.