Wedding Ring Storage While at the Gym?

Options
Where do you put your wedding ring while you are at the gym? I usually just put mine in my coat pocket or gym bag pocket but tonight after going into a full on panic mode not being able to find it I'm thinking maybe there's a better place I could put it.

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I wear them

Or leave them at home

No way am I taking them off

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    If you can't lock it up in a locker (some gyms have those wallet size lockers), then I would leave it at home. Or maybe wear it around a necklace?
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Home or in my car if I have a workout at a weird time. I don't take anything of value into the gym. No wallet, cell phone, etc. I do have an old phone I use as an mp3 player but that's it.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    In a locked locker, in my car, or at home.
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I don't wear mine to the gym.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I never take my rings off unless I'm lifting a heavy bar during cross fit. Then I tuck them into a small pocket in my leggings waistband.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I leave mine in the car in an empty NUUN container. Fact they been there for 6+ months Hahaha!
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I attach my engagement ring to my key ring and leave it in a locked locker. Or I leave it at home
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I never wear it to the gym after I snapped an engagement ring band lifting weights.

If I forget to take it off, I store it in a particular pocket of my purse in a locked locker and put it back on immediately when I finish.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I've either worn my ring or left it at home. Mine's a thick titanium band so I only worry about losing it, but a soft gold or something with stones does risk being damaged. If it's not something you are comfortable wearing leave it home. The more you take it off in public places the more likely you are to lose it.
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I wear mine or leave it at home. My husband meets me at the gym right after work and he locks his in the glove box in the truck then locks it up.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I have a hook in the smallest compartment of my bag- its' one of those like plastic carabiner type hooks- I just snap them on there and zip it up.

otherwise I leave them at home.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I've got a $10 Qalo knockoff. So I wear it all the time.

Check wrightequipment.com
  • EricaH7
    EricaH7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It seems like most people leave there's at home. I don't have that option because I go to the gym on my way home from work.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    The only time I take mine off is when on the rowing machine or lifting weights. They sit right next to my water bottle, otherwise I'd forget them. If you use a locked locker, you could hang it on the hook inside, attach it to your keys, leave it on the shelf - whatever you do, just be consistent, otherwise you will lose your mind (as you already experienced).
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Mine goes in my sock, in my shoes, in the locker!
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I NEVER wear them to the gym, and I never leave them in the car. I had my car broken into while at the gym, and that really sucked.

If you feel naked without a ring, get a Qalo.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    EricaH7 wrote: »
    It seems like most people leave there's at home. I don't have that option because I go to the gym on my way home from work.

So leave it at home before you go to work, then. Really - anywhere locked up should be fine.

Me? I put it in my pants pocket that stays in my car.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    EricaH7 wrote: »

Place it in your glove box and keep it in the car.