38 y/o Wife, Mom, and Teacher W/ 100+ to lose

Options
Hey everyone!

Would love to find some friends to get and stay motivated with! Like the title says I'm a teacher with a little boy and great husband!

I like gaming (Trading card games like magic the gathering), video games (WoW among others) and LOVE reading!

Would love some like minded folk!

Replies

• Santeham
    Santeham Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here too... My introduction post is currently the next one up :)

I'm trying to loose 140 lbs and am a big gamer, though for the record I left WoW when they changed the talent system and dumbed down the game... and what is it with freakin' heirlooms in BG's!
    Anyways, that enough geek talk out for now!

It would be great to have a friend that is going through the same large weight loss as I am... Husband or not! add me as a friend and hopefully we can keep each other on track.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • voluntaryjohn
    voluntaryjohn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm a 33 year old male in Ohio. I started MyFitnessPal late last year and have lost 65 pounds since. I watch my calories, try to hit my macro's, and hit the gym at least 3 times a week. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • MammaPeaches
    MammaPeaches Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lol I was joking ffs

Read the other forums for numerous, various examples.

Good luck to you peaches, again.

Thanks!! Wasn't sure how to do an introduction and thought mentioning the people in my family (hubby and son) was relevant! Thanks for well wishes, and same to you!
  • OrlaKane339
    OrlaKane339 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey Peaches,
    I've lost 27lbs so far and still have over 100lbs to go.
    Honestly, I don't know a thing about gaming or gamers but I do have a 7 month old boy and an amazeballs husband. Lol
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Hi Peaches!

My name is Karina. I'm 24 and I have a 6 year old boy and a very great husband as well. ;)

I'm on here to lose 100 pounds and I'm actually working on a certification program for personal training.
  • deralyngale
    deralyngale Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • M_Izod91
    M_Izod91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi peaches! I wish you the best on your journey. My husband and I love magic of the gathering ❤️ I have three kids, two boys and a step daughters!! I homeschool and I'm a stay at home momma!!
  • EZ_GEE
    EZ_GEE Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I SAW YOUR MESSAGE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN. I'M A 49 YR. OLD MALE, FROM PORTLAND, 396 LBS., SCHEDULED TO HAVE A GASTRIC BYPASS SOON........AND I'M ALSO IN A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BEST FRIEND & PARTNER....."THE KRAZY REDHEAD", AND I'M JUST LOOKIN FOR FITNESS PALS & SUPPORT !!!
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I am also a teacher and a mom. I don't know about your school, but I had to stop eating all the goodness left in the teacher's lounge in order to make this work. Good luck!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 33 year old wife and mom with an amazing husband and an awesome little boy... And 100+ to lose, as well. I sent you a friend request. :)
  • CamGoddess
    CamGoddess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds and I'm down thirty from my peak. People please ADD ME if you are MODERATELY lowering calories.

I loosely follow the Eat More plan, and wouldn't go back to 1200 calories again as I was a zombie LOL. I like reading what other real people eat and my diary is open. Have a great day!
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im on here daily :)
  • LadyA013
    LadyA013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've got 96.2 pounds to go to get where I wanna be at. I recently started bartending and that is definitely keeping me active. I don't sit down at all during the night and I'm constantly going. So keeping yourself moving is key! Just remember...you can't outrun the fork. Meaning weightloss starts in the kitchen. :) I have complete faith in you and I'll add you on here as well! Good luck and never give up!