55 lbs down.. AND COUNTING

Options
I remember the day I stepped on the scale and decided it was time for a change. I never thought it would actually stick.. But it has! I made my goal of 55 lbs in may 2016. I have maintained it since then but now it's time to buckle down and lose another 22 lbs by my 22nd birthday! Who's with me? Summer bodies are built in the winter! Add me so we can support each other.

9r10ho9ilk93.jpg
alsq9mnh0gts.jpg
y79lfvjfr5kx.jpg
6xil2omdsv59.jpg
m89stx4o3r3a.jpg
9dxbffv6jgzt.jpg

Replies

• Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Damn! Awesome work! :D
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    You look great and for what it's worth it doesn't look like you need to lose another 22 pounds (at least from the photos)!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Girl, I hope you do feel as good as you look!!! Congrats on the 55lbs gone! I am sure you will rock summer!
  • nebraskafat2fit
    nebraskafat2fit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
    Damn! Awesome work! :D

• nebraskafat2fit
    Options
    birdtobe wrote: »
    You look great!!

Thanks!!
  • nebraskafat2fit
    Options
    You look great and for what it's worth it doesn't look like you need to lose another 22 pounds (at least from the photos)!

Thank you so much!! I wasn't comfortable in swimsuits this summer so I'm working on my thighs and tummy this winter. I know you can't spot reduce so I've set a goal for 22 lbs but if I stay the same number and just gain muscle I'm happy :smiley:
  • nebraskafat2fit
    Options
    naomillion wrote: »
    Girl, I hope you do feel as good as you look!!! Congrats on the 55lbs gone! I am sure you will rock summer!

Thank you so much!! Hoping for the best. Wasn't comfortable in swimsuits this year so I'm working on those thighs/midsection!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    good job, im trying to lose 30lbs by summer time
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,433 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • chesitymcgee1
    chesitymcgee1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job you can add me
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 22 lbs too! But the real goal is to lose fat and gain/maintain muscle. What's ur deadline?
  • mamosa22
    mamosa22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. It looks like your doing waist training? How do you like it and what brand do you wear?
  • nebraskafat2fit
    Options
    My birthday is May so it looks like we're on the same timeline! I'll add you!
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    good job, im trying to lose 30lbs by summer time

• nebraskafat2fit
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    great job!!

Thank you!
  • nebraskafat2fit
    Options
    Great job you can add me

Thank you!
  • nebraskafat2fit
    Options
    My goal is about 22 lbs too! But the real goal is to lose fat and gain/maintain muscle. What's ur deadline?

Same here! I want to do the same! My birthday is May!
  • nebraskafat2fit
    Options
    mamosa22 wrote: »
    Awesome job. It looks like your doing waist training? How do you like it and what brand do you wear?

Love it when I keep up with it! I use Angel Curves. Fantastic brand.
  • Nightmare_Queen88
    Nightmare_Queen88 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Congratulations on your success and hard work. Its really paid off. You look amazing. :)
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Big Success-Congrats!! You look really good!! Very Inspiring :) Can you share some of your tips with us?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!