New and need support

Options
Hello everyone! I am new here and in need of support. I'm a 34 (soon to be 35) year old mother of 2 boys, ages 12 and 13. I am on a mission to be healthier. I'm finishing up my first full year nicotine free. I figure if I can kick that addiction, I can do just about anything. I'm hoping that by having others to cheer me on and help me get started I'll be able to stay motivated. I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds. I know it's going to take time, but I've never had a lot of patience, I'm a result seeker and need to see some almost immediately in order to stay the course.

My workouts usually have me walking on a treadmill for about 1/2 hour. I also do some weight training a couple times a week. I'm looking to start pilates/yoga as well.

I look forward to meeting everyone and hearing any suggestions or tips on what worked for all of you.

Replies

• kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome Edna! Work hard and stay motivated! Only way to get results! Good luck!
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello Edna! I am a 36 yr old mother of three boys. Their ages are 18,16,&14!
    I am always looking for supportive friends. Please read my profile before adding me.
    Good luck on your journey! (-;