Polar Flow syncing issues

Options
Is anyone else having issues with polar flow? I'm getting activity synced to my profile that's not mine.

Replies

• NCBWilliams673
    NCBWilliams673 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Instead of yours or in addition to yours?
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 612 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    zer6xle7ob8q.jpg

Instead of yours or in addition to yours?

In addition to mine. training activity that is. the running training is not mine. It happened Monday and Tuesday.
    Flow.jpg 135.2K
  • NCBWilliams673
    Options
    Does the data look like you not exercising but still tracking or like somebody putting in a good workout when you were not. I've had my tracker app just decide to start tracking me even when I hadn't activated it. Also, could it have paired with someone else's device in the gym or the apartment next door?
  • ScubaSteve1962
    Options
    Does the data look like you not exercising but still tracking or like somebody putting in a good workout when you were not. I've had my tracker app just decide to start tracking me even when I hadn't activated it. Also, could it have paired with someone else's device in the gym or the apartment next door?

It looks like it's getting someone else's exercise, the times vary. I use a V800 and only sync twice a day, in the morning after my workout and before bed. The random workout is show up at different times, has different heart rate average, but the times will be a few seconds different.
  • NCBWilliams673
    Options
    Although they may show up at different times, how do the time stamps on the the actual workout compare to yours (beginning, duration, end times)? From the picture you showed as an example ( running and treadmill) it almost looks as if your polar data is being received by polar flow for your run as both an indoor and outdoor run (gps/non gps). Is it possible it is also going to another phone app such as Apple health kit or MapMyRun and then being sent back to polar as a duplicate without gps or something similar? I haven't seen anyone else post about it in this thread so I don't know if that would be caused by a software or Watch firmware glitch or a need to change app sharing setup.
  • ScubaSteve1962
    Options
    I
    Although they may show up at different times, how do the time stamps on the the actual workout compare to yours (beginning, duration, end times)? From the picture you showed as an example ( running and treadmill) it almost looks as if your polar data is being received by polar flow for your run as both an indoor and outdoor run (gps/non gps). Is it possible it is also going to another phone app such as Apple health kit or MapMyRun and then being sent back to polar as a duplicate without gps or something similar? I haven't seen anyone else post about it in this thread so I don't know if that would be caused by a software or Watch firmware glitch or a need to change app sharing setup.

I think I have it figure out. It's coming from MFP and syncing to flow. It's giving me credit for the 2nd exercise when I sync in the evening. then it syncs to flow when I connect my open the app on my Ipod.