Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Looking for Friends who need to lose 50-100 pounds

Options
Hello my name is Alyssa I go by Lyssie. I am 24 and I am getting back into the calorie tracking game. I recently gained some weight back and it was a wake up call for me. I realized that I can't do this alone and I am looking for friends who also are just starting a journey and have big weight loss goals. I could really use the support and I want to help others be successful in return.

Replies

• Chanda777
    Chanda777 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm also getting back into the swing of things. I lost 53 pounds and gained 34 back after a rough personal year. I started tracking mostly my carbs a few days ago... but am back on the weight loss track. You can add me if you'd like. I want to lose 60 pounds.
  • Humanovation
    Humanovation Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in ... going to lose 40 pounds by my birthday in September ;-)
  • wallycharles4
    wallycharles4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 54 5'4 and need to loose 50 lb. I'm having a very hard time being good at logging my food.
    Looking for support and accountability.
  • katie5467
    katie5467 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Lyssie, I need to lose 50lbs and need help staying motivated! Please add me and we can help each other :smile:
  • stonedog1
    stonedog1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 19lb loss of 86lb total loss so i still have a long road ahead of me mutual support is good for everyone :)
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Anyone on this thread can feel free to add me. I have lost 40 pounds so far and I have about 50 more to go. Would love to encourage and motivate others on this journey
  • lissac53
    lissac53 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! At the moment i have about 75 pds to lose and them I will adjust my goals. Please feel free to add me!
  • orchid568
    orchid568 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Lyssie, I'm Cheryl and I want to lose 90 lbs. I am 58y/o. I eat clean and work out between injuries. I love doing the Beachbody workouts. Yes, I survived Insanity and Body Beast!! My daughter is a coach so let me know if y'all need anything! My problem with losing weight is that I'm on medicine that makes me gain weight. Such a lovely side affect(e) I am 5'6" and use to weighing 105lbs. Now I weigh 205.6lbs. I'm only trying to get down to 115. It would be nice to have lost some by the time I go back to Hawaii in May. I am so frustrated and depressed; some days I just want to die. Anyone can add me.
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've lost 75lbs so far, 50lbs left..
  • MostlyHealthyMomma
    MostlyHealthyMomma Posts: 44 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    You can add me! Needing to get back in it and lose about 100 lbs. Friends on the same journey help so much!
  • jenniferbradfordgoss
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm 37 and still want to lose 100+ lbs. I struggle with wanting to see instant results lol. Having the support on here keeps my expectations more realistic :)
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 50-55 :]
  • nursmonica
    nursmonica Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Monica. Feel free to add me. I lost 25 pounds so far, I have 25 more to go. Let's motivate one another!
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me - I am 44 down 158 to go.
  • crystal333penny
    crystal333penny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yep, count me in....