60lb fat loss in 2 years with Crohn's disease and arthritis!

Options

Replies

• HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing.
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*!! You look fantastic! Dedication and determination right there.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Cool! I have Crohn's, and I'm trying to gain both weight and muscle. Good for you for reaching your goals.
  • Eloise_mackenzie
    Options
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    Cool! I have Crohn's, and I'm trying to gain both weight and muscle. Good for you for reaching your goals.

Thank you everyone for your kind responses- I'm now also off season and working at putting on some much needed muscle mass. I competed in August and I was so teeny tiny!
  • patricia1179
    patricia1179 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great work! I will be seeing a rheumatologist in a few months, an antibody test came out positive. My knees are partially fused in one to fused in another with bone spurs throughout my body, I'm only 37!!! Any tips on how to work with your arthritis during my fitness journey?
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    While I think both are hotties, your transformation is amazing.
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation especially keeping in mind how difficult those conditions are to live with. <3
  • VeggieBarbells
    VeggieBarbells Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Your forming some nice definition. That's such hard work, well done!
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!