124»

Replies

• Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    I'm a bit of a cheater, therefore I now suck at losing weight. I used to be very very accurate when it came to logging.
    I'm just curious, are you cutting? Assuming that's you in your avatar, that looks like a fair amount of muscle showing and not a heck of a lot of fat. Limited view I know, but....

I'm kind of cutting. I'd like to be a bit more lean. My calories are set for .5 lbs weight loss per week, but I also know I'll probably need to do this in order to eat/enjoy the holidays and not gain. I won't be surprised if I don't really start losing until mid January.
    Ah thanks - I get that. I don't need to lose much either and I've got the holidays on the mind as well. If it makes you feel any better my wife just glanced at your avatar and asked if you were a body builder :)

I hope you hit your goals :)
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of a cheater, therefore I now suck at losing weight. I used to be very very accurate when it came to logging.
    I'm just curious, are you cutting? Assuming that's you in your avatar, that looks like a fair amount of muscle showing and not a heck of a lot of fat. Limited view I know, but....

I'm kind of cutting. I'd like to be a bit more lean. My calories are set for .5 lbs weight loss per week, but I also know I'll probably need to do this in order to eat/enjoy the holidays and not gain. I won't be surprised if I don't really start losing until mid January.
    Ah thanks - I get that. I don't need to lose much either and I've got the holidays on the mind as well. If it makes you feel any better my wife just glanced at your avatar and asked if you were a body builder :)

Same to you!

Not a bodybuilder lol. Mostly train for strength.
  • Cylphin60
    Options

Same to you!

It shows. You're probably stronger than me lol. Cool, good incentive for me to...not cheat :D
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options

Same to you!

It shows. You're probably stronger than me lol. Cool, good incentive for me to...not cheat :D
    Well, you get stronger when you eat. Then you get a little chubby too because of the surplus. It's kind of a pain in the *kitten*.
  • Cylphin60
    Options

Same to you!

Well, you get stronger when you eat. Then you get a little chubby too because of the surplus. It's kind of a pain in the *kitten*.
    I've been back and forth on that road just a little bit. I tried to gain a little mass a few months ago, put about 4 lbs back on and wasn't happy with it. Every. last. ounce. I put on goes right straight behind my belly button and just looks stupid lol. So I'm just shooting for lean and maxing out strength and endurance while light weight, and then see where my body allows me to go from there.