Cell Tech Opinion?

Options
I've recently bought a tub of Cell Tech after looking at good reviews and people saying it put weight on them. I've had a shake of 2 scoops every day for two weeks and I've put on 3lbs I'm just wondering what people's opinion of this product are. Personally I think it's pretty good but I don't know much about it.

Replies

• futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I used it for years, on and off for weight training. It did indeed help me put on muscle (and fat) weight and increased my lifts. I ultimately opted to stop taking it because at times it would make me nauseous and after reading about it, I learned that the energy burst I was feeling was mainly due to the copious amounts of sugar that they put in it.
  • RobM97
    RobM97 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    I used it for years, on and off for weight training. It did indeed help me put on muscle (and fat) weight and increased my lifts. I ultimately opted to stop taking it because at times it would make me nauseous and after reading about it, I learned that the energy burst I was feeling was mainly due to the copious amounts of sugar that they put in it.

I'm using it at the minute to reach my goal weight because it really does help. Once I've put on the weight I need I'm going to stop taking it and hope to maintain a decent physique. It's just a little boost for me at the minute.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    You have gained weight due to adding calories and creatine not because of the product itself. 3lbs in 2 weeks is way to fast and will be mainly fat and water. An un-trained male could hope to gain 0.5lbs a week of muscle at best.

I recommend decreasing your calories slightly as you're on a path to fat gain.