Starting Anew

Options
Hi, may name is Susan and I'm trying to get back on track, for good this time, mostly for health reasons. Looking forward to reading about tips and how other folks have succeeded. I'm older, type 2 diabetic, beginning to develop complications. Just feeling old and tired and I'm really ready to tackle this again after a trip with my husband to a doctor who read us both the riot act yesterday. I appreciated his honesty, he's right. Looking for any support I can get. No friends in a similar situation to turn to so maybe someone out there could take me under their wing.

Thanks for listening, and wish me luck!!

Replies

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Turned 50 this year and have lost 40lbs using MFP.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Paintpilot wrote: »
    Hi, may name is Susan and I'm trying to get back on track, for good this time, mostly for health reasons. Looking forward to reading about tips and how other folks have succeeded. I'm older, type 2 diabetic, beginning to develop complications. Just feeling old and tired and I'm really ready to tackle this again after a trip with my husband to a doctor who read us both the riot act yesterday. I appreciated his honesty, he's right. Looking for any support I can get. No friends in a similar situation to turn to so maybe someone out there could take me under their wing.

Thanks for listening, and wish me luck!!

Wishing you good luck, I'm sure you will get back on track, get some mutually supportive friends on here, stay consistent and log everything. Any questions feel free to drop a message. Carol