Just looking to help

Options
My name is Michael. I have been training for about 15 years now. I have researched and looked up every which way to get in shape and turn your fitness around. If you are looking for free help if you are losing weight or trying to put on muscle I am glad to give any advice I can. Can also discuss supplements if interested.

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    What supplements would you recommend for weight loss?
  • jevelynr3
    jevelynr3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey Michael, I'm a 27 year old mom of two little kids looking for help to stay motivated. I've come so far, and am less than 10lbs away from my goal weight. Also any tips for toning up some areas like stomach, legs, and butt. Looking to lose that weight, but also gain some muscle. Would love an add if you think you could help
  • AlyssaB1986
    AlyssaB1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I get rid of ghastly backfat?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    What is the most important factor for weight loss?
  • jester13
    jester13 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Calories in vs Calories out. If the diet sucks the gym or fitness wont matter. The gym is easy. The willingness to change your everyday life and diet takes a strong mind and desire.
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    What is the most important factor for weight loss?

• jester13
    jester13 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    What supplements would you recommend for weight loss?

I would not recommend any unless your diet was on point and you were experienced in training. The last resort is supplements. That is why the are called that. They supplement the diet. Fat loss and thermo pills are not miracle pills nor do they help everyone. Comes down to diet, will power, hard training and mind change. Calories in Vs calories out.