from july 2010 to now

Options
I was in my early 30's and no idea how to exercise or eat. Going to a nutritionist shortly after that changed my life... it was the best money I've ever spent.. just the education of it, made me wonder why more emphasis isn't put on this in elementary health class! I learned that eating whole foods would fill me up for longer periods of time, fake sugar is completely counter-productive, well timed snacks were crucial to get yourself through the day.. Then I found a love of exercise a few years later and I was pretty much a bag of bones.. so body composition was a complete mess. but if you just keep your head down and go one day at a time it's achievable. Obviously not overnight.. this is a 7 year journey and not even close to being over. Started with mfp a few months back to try and improve body comp and improving workout performance. Keep your head down, now matter how heavy you are, there's a solution, if you are consistent. ecdumzlg21a7.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!