YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Options
I just wanted to say quickly, how awesome all you guys are. I mean, I come on these forums on the days I feel like saying nope screw this, double cheeseburger hold anything salad like because I can't do this anymore! And every time I do, I get my motivation back just seeing everyone doing so well and helping each other and the stories! I love not being alone, I love how I am not the only one who has been or is still afraid to sit on a plastic chair in case I kill it.

So in short, this is just a message to everyone to say; you rock, and don't give up because we will all get there :)

Have a good day guys. xoxo

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Just the guys? :(
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Just the guys? :(

Exactly why I started using the term "folks" :).
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I'm about to have a double cheeseburger.
  • leanjogreen18
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    My dachshund is obese. What about non-human MFP users? :angry:

Apologies to the fur baby.

A side note I was told my Australian Shepherd was overweight and I was probably more offended than if someone said that to me:).
  • leanjogreen18
    Options

I wanna kiss that baby's cheek!!!! So cute!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

Then you rock more than the guys then :bigsmile:

Edited because, good grief.
  • nutmegoreo
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    My dachshund is obese. What about non-human MFP users? :angry:

Apologies to the fur baby.

A side note I was told my Australian Shepherd was overweight and I was probably more offended than if someone said that to me:).

I think baby is the key word there if the pooch isn't able to handle a little exclusion. My dogs get ignored all the time and they are just fine (if fine is described as neurotic and crazy). Kidding, my critters are spoiled rotten.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Unavailble wrote: »
    I just wanted to say quickly, how awesome all you guys are. I mean, I come on these forums on the days I feel like saying nope screw this, double cheeseburger hold anything salad like because I can't do this anymore! And every time I do, I get my motivation back just seeing everyone doing so well and helping each other and the stories! I love not being alone, I love how I am not the only one who has been or is still afraid to sit on a plastic chair in case I kill it.

So in short, this is just a message to everyone to say; you rock, and don't give up because we will all get there :)

Have a good day guys. xoxo

I like your username! :laugh: