Wanna start virtual gym/exercise buddy support system

Options
I'm struggling to go to the gym at night nowadays since it's winter, late, raining, moon's at wrong angle, more excuses, etc. Wanna motivate each other to increase activity levels everyday during this difficult holiday season and beyond? I'm also available on fitbit if anyone's interested to do challenges to get moving and lose more calories!

Replies

• OrphielBurrito
    OrphielBurrito Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ! That's an excellent idea, I'd love to do that - especially since my IRL fitness buddy is leaving the country at the end of the week haha. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I don't have a Fitbit, but I've found that MFP is a pretty good way to motivate your friends, so feel free to add me. :)

I also just started using Endomondo to track my cardio. If you're on Endo, feel free to add me there as well!
  • Misschuchii
    Misschuchii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • Katherinelittle24
    Katherinelittle24 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I know that I'm going to need a little more motivation as well, especially when it comes to fitness because sometimes I have no choice but to exercise at night and of course sometimes I feel too lazy to work out at that time of hour but I know its all about pushing yourself. If we can push each other than fantastic! I also have a fitbit that I haven't used in a while but I'm going to start using it now..lets add each other on it! I'm also going to add you as a friend right now :)
  • GeeLosingit
    GeeLosingit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey ! That's an excellent idea, I'd love to do that - especially since my IRL fitness buddy is leaving the country at the end of the week haha. Feel free to add me as a friend :)

This is a great idea ! Everyone add me!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    This is kinda how Apple Watch's activity sharing helps. I get little pings when my buddies work out and it tells me what they did and for how long, calories burned and such, and then you can quick message them a thumbs up or whatever. It's really nice.