Help with Insanity

Options
I've being doing Insanity for the past 2 weeks however I've let work get in the way of me doing it regularly. I've been off it for 2 weeks now so I'm contemplating whether I should start over or continue where I left off. My gut tells me to start over but I was wondering if someone was in a similar situation and what they would do?

thanks
AB

Replies

• gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would say start over. I am on month 2 now and think the program is intended to be completed as advertised and all the workouts build up to either a rest day or recovery day. I know it's probably not what you want to hear but that's my 2cents.

This is my second time doing Insanity. The first time I stopped about a month in due to a vacation. I struggled for a few days after that and gave up. I know work or life gets in the way but its nit that long of a workout. I finish work and get it over with right away, so far it's been working.

Good luck
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I would agree. Start over. If you're serious about doing the workout, don't let work get in the way. I work 12 hour days, 6 days a week and have during the entire run of Insanity (I'm on Week 2 of Month 2 now). You won't find the time; you have to make it.
  • andre_Benjamin
    andre_Benjamin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the advice and I agree with the work comments. Ill restart it.