Fit bit or UA Band

Options
Should I go with the Under Armour Band or Fitbit.Im looking for a band,but I want to purchase one that most people are satisfied with.

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Fitbit charge 2!
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I don't own a Fitbit product but I do have the UA Band, the Garmin Vivofit, and the Withings Pulse Ox. Each of them have at least 1 feature the others do not either in the band itself or the software/app. If I had to pick just one of them to use permanently, I would choose the UA Band.
  • rks581
    rks581 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin Vivoactive HR and I love it, the more expensive Garmin watches have even more features. It's much larger than the others discussed here. I used to have a Fitbit Charge HR. I liked it, but didn't like having to press a button or move my wrist to see the time.

Something to consider is that Fitbit has more support in various programs than the others. The UA programs are great for supporting everything, but my gym's software currently only does Fitbit, Jawbone, Withings and Polar. It's not a big loss because I don't use the software to track cardio anyway.
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I had the fitbit when it came out and it was fine, now I have the UA band. it has everything I need and connects with phone, MFP. Down side is that the strap doesn't last long. SO you have to call UA and get new straps.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I would go for the Fitbit, for its compatibility with a wide variety of apps, if nothing else.
  • Wkelkel
    Wkelkel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Garmin vivoactive hr for me. I've tried most of the fitbit stuff over the years as it came out to the marker.

Definitely felt and worked like step up when I moved to garmin.

Catefull too as you will eventually realise if you go with fitbit that the full partnerships with other products are not what they seem. It's a closed in walled system imho.