Not walking the walk

Options
Hi my name is Jonni and I have been My fitness pal user for years. My relationship with food and drink has been careless since childhood. I am a food addict. Before I was not thinking what or when I ate or how much. In 2010 I was 220 pounds. smoked a pack of cigarettes a day. Feeling crap and looked bloated. I decided to do something about it. I stopped smoking and picked up running. I found a freedom in running. Just in my own world with headphones listen to good music. First I walked more. after a few weeks my first goal was completed. I finished 5km. After few weeeks it was my second goal 10km crushed. Pounds started to go off and I was feeling better. I stumbled on bodybuilding.com and thougt it is a good idea to start lifting wheigts. I followed Kris Gethin's 12 weeks hardcore program and after that his DTP program. 6 months later I felt awesome 180 pounds and looking my best for years. Since then I have finish hakf marathon and a full marathon. I love running but my knee disagree. Now I am on my way to becoming a health coach and need to look like one. Now it is the time to shed those 20 pounds and get that awesome feeling again.