Seafood Recipies

Options
Tenietsha
Tenietsha Posts: 3 Member
Im no fan of pork of any kind. Im cutting back on my red meat intake.. Im a poultry & seafood lover but i feel my meals are becoming repetitive.. Any ideas on how to spice up my seafood meals.. Id love to try a few soups but not quite sure how to mix flavours.

Replies

• subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Prawn Tom Yam soup is a delight and remarkably low calorie. Have a Google for recipes or check your supermarket or Asian shops for a spice paste.
  • Monte319
    Monte319 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AllRecipes.com is one of my "go to" places to keep meals interesting. Just put "shrimp" in the search area at the top of the page and you'll find a plethora of recipes. Have fun!
  • jetherrart
    jetherrart Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
  • jetherrart
    jetherrart Posts: 8 Member
    Options
  • WindSparrow
    WindSparrow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Look for a recipe for tomato-zucchini mélange, put it in the skillet, pitch some tilapia or other white fish on top, cover, cook until the fish is flaky.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I love this seafood soup - the orange gives it a lovely fragrance that works very well with the seafood. Its a great recipe for using up little bits of fish or seafood left in the freezer, you could use just about any combo of seafood that you like (or have).
    You can modify the calorie count if you want to by playing with the quantity of chorizo (you only need a bit to give it flavour) and swapping the salmon for white fish.