What are some good cardio exercises?

Options
I don't go to a gym and there aren't any swimming pools nearby me. I do know there is running, jogging, dancing, cycling, and jump roping, but what other cardio exercises are there that you can do at home, especially ones that help target the stomach area? (Yes, I know there is no such thing as spot reduction). Thank you in advance for your help!

Replies

• mgalovic01
    mgalovic01 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    burpees
  • cemcmanimon
    cemcmanimon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Burpees, high knees, jump jacks, plank jacks. There's also an app called Sworkit. You can choose from pre-made exercise routines and choose your allotted time, or you can make your own plan by selecting which exercises you want to do (cardio, arms, legs, abs, yoga, pilates, and back). It also takes into account your height, weight, age, gender to make a roundabout number for calories burned.
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks. I rencently deleted a lot of apps I had on my phone for exercises and games since my phone needed to update.
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Your best bet is gonna be going outside and walking about 6 miles a day on a deficit. If you power walk it'll burn 1,000 sometimes more. If you're good about what you eat you'll lose weight fast.