Looking for active friends.

Options
Hi all.

My name is Lisa and I am 39 years old. I will officially be 40 in February. I have 4 children, ages are 18, 14,14 and 10 months. As you can guess, the 10 month old was quite the surprise.

I am looking to lose about 100 pounds and I am looking for friends who are active and like to talk. I have logged in for 75 days in a row, every day since I started my journey again. Currently my news feed contains nothing but messages about friends days logged in or exercise or pounds lost. And while I am supportive of this, I'm looking more for friends who want to chat, reach out for help when needed, or will respond to messages I post in my newsfeed. I also use Fitbit to track my steps.

If anyone is interested in a new friend that likes to talk, please add me! I look forward to sharing my journey with you and helping you with yours.

Replies

• FengShwayze
    FengShwayze Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and also looking for chatty friends. I had success with MFP in the past, but went off track during a stressful time. I'm sure I'll be successful again, now that I'm back on MFP, but I'd like to hear from people so it isn't as boring. I genuinely enjoy discussing food and nutrition in my real life, and enjoy hearing about other people's experience. I have no idea how to add friends from my iPhone.
  • ReginaldG91
    ReginaldG91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa
  • sy11
    sy11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 3 children and in the same boat with 2 small children would be nice to talk to someone the same age also 40 in feb lol
  • epicartsmaui
    epicartsmaui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 3 daughters and fell off the boat these past Holidays and Events. I need to lose about 25 lbs. I need some friends that also want to chat and help with motivation without being judgmental. My journey is mine and how I take it is up to me. If you want to add me please do. I added you Hunderwoman!!!
  • krystlepon
    krystlepon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added you! I'm a mom of 3 and my youngest is 18m.