Accountability thread (Is this allowed? lol)

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
edited December 2016 in Motivation and Support
Posting my meals here for a week or some of them. Trying to eat all vegetables, fruit, cheese and eggs until the end of a contest I'm in. Day 1, Meal/Snack 1:

portebello_mushrooms_with_salsa.jpg

...Comments? Gross lol I dislike fresh mushrooms apparently. I ate one and then I ate the filling LOL Good filling though... Going to find something else to eat.

EDIT: Excuse it saying "aloud" instead of "allowed" lol Im tired so I fixed it once I noticed.

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    What's the filling made of?
  • Verity1111
    Options
    What's the filling made of?

Cheese artichoke and spinach :) I added salsa on top after cooking. I like canned mushrooms? lol or on pizza? but not a fan of these...I tried more than once now. Just not my thing.

WIN_20161211_19_57_06_Pro.jpg

^ new food. Low calorie Tzatziki sauce (I'm allowing sauces because I wouldn't be able to eat this stuff without something lol) carrot chips, grape tomatoes, celery and one egg with about a tsp lite italian dressing.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't it be allowed?
  • Verity1111
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Why wouldn't it be allowed?

Im not sure. I just have never seen an accountability thread on here. lol
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I've seen plenty, but they don't tend to get that much attention, so I don't know if it will really keep you that accountable. I guess you'll find out soon enough!
  • sarko15
    sarko15 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Why only vegetables, fruit, cheese, and eggs?
  • Verity1111
    edited December 2016
    Options
    sarko15 wrote: »
    Why only vegetables, fruit, cheese, and eggs?

My sodium is bad (like 3500 almost every day?) and I keep retaining water and having digestive issues. Figure it might help and also keep me on track for the contest at the same time.