Seeking fitness buddies ....

Options
Hello! I'm hoping to find a few people that are similar to me in lifestyle/interest/ goals that would like to keep in touch daily or whenever needed! I would like to exchange emails or use a texting app, I am very bad at checking messages on here.

A little about me....
I'm 24, I go to nail tech school full time and also work full time so I'm literally gone all day until 9:30/10:30 through the week and sat and Sunday I work until 4:30.
I have a gym membership at a ymca so I get up and go to the gym before I leave for school.
I have struggled with binge eating, and suffer from "I'll start again on Monday" I feel very alone in this journey and feel like I need to have a few people to talk to

Replies

• riches41
    riches41 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I feel like that sometimes and its really good to have someone to talk through it it helps i sent you a friend request
  • mpwilliams86
    mpwilliams86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be there for support and vice Versace. Have you heard of the group me app? That's one I have used before in another nutrition group. I will
    Also add you as a friend on here.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've got a similarly busy schedule and it's nice to have active friends on here to draw ideas and inspiration from