Would love motivational friends

Options
Hey all, I have just rejoined the MyFitnessPal community, after what has seemed like the worst year of my life.

I decided that I am going to throw myself back into something positive, healthy and good for me, so I have started a new healthy eating and exercise plan.

I am a passionate netballer, however have decided to get back into the gym and challenge myself daily on achieving new goals.

Would love to meet people within the online community to help motivate me and inspire me.

Look forward to chatting soon :)

Replies

• Tmayfield4
    Tmayfield4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I got u
  • Bekki929
    Bekki929 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, similar situation here :) I've done nothing at all for about 18 months, so I feel really irate and annoyed with myself. I don't have loads to lose, but definitely some, and I have just joined the gym :)
  • mitchell1221
    mitchell1221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for people to help reboot and get motivated.
  • ProteinMilkshakeBar
    Options
    Motivation is always necessary even when you're at it everyday. What kind of motivation do you want to see? I've got a lot of resources to help <3!
  • TheHikingGoat
    TheHikingGoat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. I need accountability. Need to get back to tracking!
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to lose... feel free to add me!
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you want!
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    CourtE17 wrote: »
    Hey all, I have just rejoined the MyFitnessPal community, after what has seemed like the worst year of my life.

I decided that I am going to throw myself back into something positive, healthy and good for me, so I have started a new healthy eating and exercise plan.

I am a passionate netballer, however have decided to get back into the gym and challenge myself daily on achieving new goals.

Would love to meet people within the online community to help motivate me and inspire me.

Look forward to chatting soon :)

I'm Angie. I am a fitness and health fanatic. I'm currently training for my first fitness competition in May. In the gym 4 days a week and following a strict eating plan. Feel free to add me.
  • TrueBeautyDanielle
    Options
    I want more friends! Add me