Progress so far & new home gym

Well back at this, this time I'm doing it right. Been going for almost 4 months now and 35 lbs down.
Brother moved out of my house and left me with a big open room, so I made use of Rogue's and Sole's Black Friday sale and got a home gym setup..

It's far easier for me to workout at home than it is at the gym, I don't mind the gym so much when I'm there. It's just I'll make excuses not to go, with this there is no excuse.

g2aha10aw2hn.jpg

15tmbd3fobv8.jpg

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Way to go bud! You're doing great. I set up a gym in my basement for the same reason. No time for me to go to a gym consistently. I get up early, and get it done :)
    Love Rogue equipment. I'll end up upgrading to one of their squat racks in the next year or 2
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Love it!

I set up a home gym in my basement with Craigslist finds. I'm so glad I did! No more hurrying to get to get to the rec center as soon as they open so I can get the "good" squat rack that doesn't shake when you load more than 100 lbs on it or spending the forst 10 minutes of my workout clearing away the plates and bars left behind by others the night before. Plus, at home I have wifi and netflix and my DVR. The rec center had no cell reception and a single functioning tube tv that got one channel.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Concept 2 and Rogue Squat rack? Very jealous.
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Yay! I have a home bedroom-turned-weight room. I use it 5 days a week. So much easier to be consistent than going to the gym. I've gotten my best results since setting it up. Enjoy yours!
  • OsiViper
    OsiViper Posts: 65 Member
    edited December 2016

It's not the squat rack, it's a full power rack.

It's Concept 2, Sole E35 Elliptical, Rogue RML-690, Rogue Kettlebells and IronMaster Adjustable Dumbbells
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Dead Sexy. Open 24/7, no lines and no one's sweat or snot but your own. My equipment isn't nearly as nice -- but I go every day!!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    So jealous! My main priority when we get our new house is to create a fitness room. That squat rack is what dreams are made of!
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    OsiViper wrote: »

It's Concept 2, Sole E35 Elliptical, Rogue RML-690, Rogue Kettlebells and IronMaster Adjustable Dumbbells

Brain dead moment there. Very nice
  • OsiViper
    OsiViper Posts: 65 Member
    OsiViper wrote: »

Brain dead moment there. Very nice

Picture wasnt the best, was difficult to see anyhow.