Replies

• BeHappy2
    BeHappy2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love food...after 7 PM is so hard.
    20 pounds to go.. we got this !!!
  • 777_spiritfitness_777
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm in my early 30s, 5'4" and would like to lose about 15 pounds. I'd lost it before but gained it back after about a year (went through a season of grief due to losses of loved ones and a busy schedule).
  • nakira80
    nakira80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm getting back to trying to be healthy again. I'm 5'6'' and I'm at my heaviest from 9-10 yrs ago. I'm 147 and I was really content at 127 and was keeping up so trying to get motivated again. I'm 36 and super busy but no buddies that I can count on!
  • 777_spiritfitness_777
    777_spiritfitness_777 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    nakira80 wrote: »
    Add me too! I'm getting back to trying to be healthy again. I'm 5'6'' and I'm at my heaviest from 9-10 yrs ago. I'm 147 and I was really content at 127 and was keeping up so trying to get motivated again. I'm 36 and super busy but no buddies that I can count on!

Just checking in to see how things are going for you...
  • 777_spiritfitness_777
    Options
    KatsFitNow wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am Kat, early 30s, 5'6 and 185 lbs (my highest ever). I want to lose at least 30 lbs. I've never had as much trouble with food as I do right now, but I've had success with this app before by connecting with motivated people. Let's push each other to reach the goals we've set.

Checking in to see how your progress is going...
  • 777_spiritfitness_777
    Options
    abeilles wrote: »
    Trying to lose around 30 pounds myself.

I'm 26 years old - 5'7" and currently around 147 lbs; I want to try dropping that down to 120. (BMI calculator from CDC.gov says that a healthy weight range for me would be from 118 to 159 lbs.)

My co-workers think I'm crazy because I'm "skinny enough as it is," but I've gained 25+ pounds in the past two years alone and can hold my new muffin top in two hands. I may have been thin before, but I felt healthier physically than I do now.

In short, I definitely need support from others. My diary is public, but feel free to add me as a friend!

Checking in to see how your progress is going...
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Good day, also in my early 30s - 5'8. If yoyr diary is open and you're planning on losing the healthy way feel free to add