Sick of trying to lose the last 8 lbs, hello maintenance!

Vanilla_Lattes
Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
edited December 2016 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
So I'm totally over trying to lose my last few pounds. I've been "dieting" and calorie counting since high school. I turn 30 on Thursday. I have been playing with maintenance and I think I'm ready to just stick it out and do a recomp. I don't believe in "set" weights really, but I've been around 128 for most of my adult life and am really ok with the number, but I'd like to lower my bf % and look smokin! Anyway, I've been easing into SL 5x5 and I'm ready for the long haul. Still playing with my maintenance calories, but i have Libra set up so let's do this !

Replies

• Spitspot81
    Spitspot81 Posts: 208 Member
    Good luck!!!
    Think I may be same stage as you!!
  • smallhouse77
    smallhouse77 Posts: 1 Member
    I HAVE FINISHED THE DIET & NOW ON MAINTANCE BUT DOING THE MY FITTNESS PAL TO KEEP TRACK. I PUT IN A BOILED EGG & IT SHOWED NO PROTEIN IN IT. THAT DOES NOT SEEM RIGHT.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    I HAVE FINISHED THE DIET & NOW ON MAINTANCE BUT DOING THE MY FITTNESS PAL TO KEEP TRACK. I PUT IN A BOILED EGG & IT SHOWED NO PROTEIN IN IT. THAT DOES NOT SEEM RIGHT.

some of the entries in mfp are not correct. you have to find the correct entry. cross reference with the package or the USDA site if you have to