Most recent NSV!!!!

fstephanie4
fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
So I have officially climbed back on the bandwagon after realising that I put back on 10lbs of the 30 I had first lost during my time on MFP.

To make sure I did this I decided to join a gym as paying for something monthly will get me off my butt and work out!

3 weeks ago I joined and received my own personal fitness plan, which included running (eventually) for 10 mins. Now, (as I hope many can relate) I'm not only overweight, but I am asthmatic too so I was convinced this plan was going to fail. My first try...I ran for 60 seconds and felt like I was going to fall of the treadmill!! :embarassed:

Since then my time running has increased gradually and for two days now I've been able to run the full 10 mins (which is a major achievement for me). Today I pushed myself to run 10 mins 30 secs and will continue to push myself to run longer and longer. :happy:

I am so proud of myself. I feel that although I am kinda starting again with healthy eating, logging and fitness I am finally doing it right and doing it well!! :drinker:

Good luck to all MFPers!

Steph :smile:

Replies

• MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 1,005 Member
    How wonderful for you! Great job!
  • ChangeYourPace
    ChangeYourPace Posts: 127 Member
    Welcome back! I too just came back to the site after a long hiatus. Great job getting back on track!
  • healthyfitjenn
    healthyfitjenn Posts: 36 Member
    That is awesome! As a fellow asthmatic, I know how you feel. I panicked the first few times I ran on the treadmill, worrying that I was going to have an attack! After a few times where my breathing was fine, I relaxed, and eventually I ran for 20 minutes straight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!