Hi, need some motivation, also have a pregnant wife who loves chocolate!

Options
Hi, thanks for clicking me, my names George, I recently left work due to stress and family situations, being huge, working 60 hours a week, a 9 month old son and a daughter due in January things where getting tough!

Anyway, the wife loves chocolate etc... not blaming her just the cravings! Which means I now love chocolate too etc.. the job I last worked was basically a cash and carry on wheels, food was everywhere for me and cheap to. when I first got my job the same month we found out she was pregnant, after 9 months had passed we popped out the little one, after 11 months had passed we found out we was expecting again... cutting the story short, I put on 6 Stone within this time...

Its a lot, to cope with, I was a big guy before i took this job, now im even bigger being 6ft 2, I just looked stocky, but now I feel utterly like an embarrassment, I'm 24 stone 10, and scared shi*less Ill get diabetes, heart problems etc, I'm 24 years old I want to live past 40!

All my life I've been overweight but nows becoming a joke, looking for supportive people to talk to, or who are on the same path or has made it to the other side and lost there weight, I need to know the grass is greener!!!

Thanks in advanced I tried to keep this short!

Replies