FEMALE ONLY: are you 5'1-5'4? 220-240lbs?

Options

Replies

• eieiomama
    eieiomama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How do you add on here I'm new on here so still trying to figure it out

I sent u a message trying to explain it! Hope it makes sense!
  • puggysmiles
    puggysmiles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My current height/weight is 5'3/224.0. I think we can all encourage one another. Congrats to those that have started their journey and seeing results.
  • tararm1
    tararm1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 204 at the moment. I started out at 218 and got down to 185 before creeping back up. I'm trying to get on track, set some goals (weight loss, fitness and others). I am in a some other groups, including a new local one, but I feel like I need more support and inspiration from ladies in a similar situation.
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 203 lb, feel free to add me!
  • JessJaramillo36
    JessJaramillo36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 208 lbs. Just started back today! Could Def use the motivation!!
  • MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3 and I weigh 230lbs. gone down from 260lb and then gained 14lb back. Feel free to add me my goal is 182lb xx
  • dcmitchell01
    dcmitchell01 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 219 this morning. Always like to add friends for support!!
  • tifsimmons91
    tifsimmons91 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and starting at 270. Would love to have extra motivation, and weight loss buddies... please anybody feel free to add me. We can help one another out! ☺
  • ItsMeAllana
    ItsMeAllana Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 230 (had gastric bypass in 2002....that worked, huh?!) I could use all the support I can get! I'll add me, and ladies, feel free to add me. Sticking together and motivating each other helps!
  • mpersun
    mpersun Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could use some accountability partners! 5'2" and looking to lose 50+ lbs.

Are you all following a specific diet or exercise program?

Add me :). I'll try to figure out how to add of all you!

Michele
  • Trish29
    Trish29 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi all! I am not new to MFP, but I have always stayed to myself on the boards. I lost 30 pounds a few years ago by logging but I have gained it all back and them some, so I am thinking maybe I need to get involved more with other MFP users.

Please feel free to add me as a friend :)

I am female, 5'4", and 260ish...
  • patent_girl
    patent_girl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 246 - uggh! Gained 10 lb this fall. Also, I'm 51 (soon be 52), so all the weight is going to my stomach - the joys of perimenopause.
    Restarting my journey again with MFP and also using a new paper journal tracker I got for myself for xmas (the fitlogic fitbook lite). I am very curious about the calorie levels you all are shooting for for weight loss, and whether the older women among us need to go far lower. I am trying for 1400 cal/ day, but ending up closer to 1500-1600. My downfall is night eating after everyone else is asleep - whether I am up working or just getting me time, by 11pm-midnight, my body wants another meal. I want to lose 100 lb.
  • dianitamiamor
    dianitamiamor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME!!! I don't know how. 5'5 255lbs -_- Oh... and I do NOT look like how small I am in my profile pic, lol. That was about 80lbs ago :-(
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I'm 5'4, 232 lbs. Managed to lose 25lbs but gained it all back. I have never admitted my actual weight to anyone but doctor/nurses.
  • MyLifeMyYear2017
    MyLifeMyYear2017 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me please 5'4 and 220 :/
  • msfutureskinnyminnie
    Options
    I am a bit taller at 5'6 and I am 235....feel free to add me
  • ZobiaaaQ
    ZobiaaaQ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well!

I am 5'4 sitting at about 200 pounds! Really need some hope, inspiration and faith from people.
  • Addiesmomma1
    Addiesmomma1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do I join? I'm 5'4" 220 need to lose 50 lbs
  • christinad0506
    christinad0506 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 215 ! Hoping to get to 185:( add me if you want to ! Anyone lol I need help I feel lost
  • SimplyEmi
    SimplyEmi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im a stay at home mom, 5'3" approx 255lbs. (Havent received my bath scale I ordered yet :-P ) I want to lose 50 lbs by xmas. I have also chalenged my 16 yr old dsughter (who doesnt live with me) to loose weight too along with me. Im an emotional, stress eater. And im pretty much a couch potato, other than the normal running around after the kids. I take any suggestions.